barry

Default FS: 1969 Craftsman Radial-Arm Saw Book

for sale:
1969 Craftsman "Wood, Plastic, Metalworking Know-How With Radial Arm
Saws"; 100+ page original in red craftsman binder; cover shows a little
dirt (will probably clean-up), insides like new. a primer on the use
of the saw, w/ LOTS of pictures and description. pictures available
upon request.
$12.00 + actual USPS shipping charges w/ mandatory confirmation & op-
tional insurance. please email replies, tnx in advance.
barry
carson city nv
--
Barry Tuttleman
Carson City, Nevada

I think I have one of those in the saw and stand I bought at about that
time. I forgot it had any metalworking content. Have to check it out
when I get home today. So, did the saw wear out or what?

Paul