Eagle

Default FS Jet 10x24 Lathe Western WA

Good Morning,
I recently had to by a new manual lathe with a longer bed so the 1024
PBY Jet is up for sale. It has Quick change gears, a 3 Jaw chuck, 4
Jaw chuck, steady rest, face plate, two dead centers, one live center,
a shop build rocker tool holder and part of a quick change tool system
(main block, only) kurling tool, an odd collection of tool holders.

The motor is strong and set up for 110 AC. It came out of the Boeing
Wind Tunnel Shop so has seen some use. We used it on a daily basis
until I got the new lathe and I would keep it if I had room but don't.

It does have some slop and could use some TLC to make a really fine
lathe. It is on a very study cabinet stand that looks Boeing built.
There is one tooth in the gear chain that is chipped but all works
fine.

I thought I would offer it up here first before I put it on E-bay with
the hope that someone would want it locally and I would not have to
crate it for shipping. We can load it in an open pickup. We brought
it home in a Ford Ranger. I am asking $1000.00 for it and need to move
it in the next two weeks.

It is located five miles out of Shelton, WA. You can e-mail me if
interested or have questions at ,
or call evenings between 7 and 9pm
360-432-2339 ask for Lowell