Adam Smith

Default pinout for power to Mitutoyo Mini-Checker

Hello all,

I've picked up a Mitutoyo gaging amplifier "Mini-Checker" model 519-621A on
ebay. No power supply! (ouch). Anyone have a pinout for the power connector
on the back of the unit? It is a 5 pin female din connector, like original
PC keyboard.

Thanks,

Adam Smith
Midland ON

chenry

I have a mini-checker and it is currently not working. It has been
serviced twice by Mitutoyo. Apparently they are easily damaged by
power spikes. I might have seen the EBAY listing and was concerned
about the condition. Mitutoyo will repair them for $110 I think.
Looking at the end of the plug with the dimple on the top and reading
right to left... Com, -12V, GND, +12V, +5V. I would open the box and
check the orientation before I hook it. I have a picture of the plate
on the power supply that I can email you. Good Luck.

Adam Smith

Thanks!

Adam Smith
Midland, ON