Adam Smith

Thanks!

Adam Smith
Midland, ON
"chenry" wrote in message
news:99a93$42826354$455da0d2$8931@allthenewsgroups .com...
I have a mini-checker and it is currently not working. It has been
serviced twice by Mitutoyo. Apparently they are easily damaged by
power spikes. I might have seen the EBAY listing and was concerned
about the condition. Mitutoyo will repair them for $110 I think.
Looking at the end of the plug with the dimple on the top and reading
right to left... Com, -12V, GND, +12V, +5V. I would open the box and
check the orientation before I hook it. I have a picture of the plate
on the power supply that I can email you. Good Luck.