sheltech

Default Geometric Metal-Wire Sculpture (by me)

Yodel,
I haven't been back here in a while , for various reasons, none of which are
important.
Here's the link to Sheltech , from the front page of which one can visit the
die-making
section or the sculpture section. Hardhats in the die area , please, and
tinfoil hats in the sculpture
area. Oh, and there are some pieces on display/for sale at Innerspace
Gallery inside (the very cool)
Luxor Las Vegas.

Dar
http://www.sheltech.net

Red Wire in Ceiling Light Outlet Unknown Home Repair 11 March 28th 05 08:19 PM
Two Circuits, Neutrals and Bare Wire Grounds Gathered, Problem? David W. Walters Home Repair 7 May 24th 04 03:14 PM
Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 21st 04 11:58 PM
Consequent-pole Two-speed Motor Controls - Was: (Something Else) Peter H Metalworking 3 February 21st 04 04:37 AM
automotive wire size calculator CampinGazz Electronics 1 January 5th 04 07:02 PM