JB

Default Air Regulator/Water Separator?

Hi Guys,

As I mentioned in my earlier post, my new
/old compressor is up and running great. It is a single phase, 5hp, 2 stage
Quincy. I need a pressure regulator and air/water separator. I'm looking
for recommendations and a possible source for a good brand unit.

Thanks.

Joe...

Grant Erwin

This is one area where ebay excels. Look at new, then go look on ebay.
If you decide to buy new old stock and know what you want and can't find
it on ebay, post here. Some of us may have what you need stockpiled. - GWE

JB wrote:

Hi Guys,

As I mentioned in my earlier post, my new
/old compressor is up and running great. It is a single phase, 5hp, 2 stage
Quincy. I need a pressure regulator and air/water separator. I'm looking
for recommendations and a possible source for a good brand unit.

Thanks.

Joe...

JB

Where did you buy it from and if you don't mind me asking, how much did it
cost?

Thanks.

Joe...

"Ignoramus26253" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 20:37:38 -0400, Tony wrote:
http://www.sharpe1.com/filters.htm

I have Sharpe's FR unit (no lubrication), and have no bad experiences
with it so far.

"JB" wrote in message
Hi Guys,

As I mentioned in my earlier post, my new
/old compressor is up and running great. It is a single phase, 5hp, 2
stage Quincy. I need a pressure regulator and air/water separator. I'm
looking for recommendations and a possible source for a good brand unit.

Thanks.

Joe...

Anthony

"JB" wrote in
:

Hi Guys,

As I mentioned in my earlier post, my new
/old compressor is up and running great. It is a single phase, 5hp, 2
stage Quincy. I need a pressure regulator and air/water separator.
I'm looking for recommendations and a possible source for a good brand
unit.

Thanks.

Joe...

Parker O7 unit. Metal bowls...extremely reliable unit.

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email

Richard J Kinch

JB writes:

I need a pressure regulator and air/water separator.

You don't need a dryer, just a separator? What's the application?
Rick R

You want metal bowls, not plastic they will eventually fail. And do not buy
a modular system. That connects with O rings. They always seem to leak
eventually. Get one that threads together with pipe threads. You should use
either stainless or brass pipe to plumb them. Do not mount them on the
Compressor itself.