Rick R

You want metal bowls, not plastic they will eventually fail. And do not buy
a modular system. That connects with O rings. They always seem to leak
eventually. Get one that threads together with pipe threads. You should use
either stainless or brass pipe to plumb them. Do not mount them on the
Compressor itself.

"JB" wrote in message
Hi Guys,

As I mentioned in my earlier post, my new
/old compressor is up and running great. It is a single phase, 5hp, 2
stage Quincy. I need a pressure regulator and air/water separator. I'm
looking for recommendations and a possible source for a good brand unit.

Thanks.

Joe...