DE

Default Way OT Dishonesty in Gorvernment

Update

I got a letter from USGS regarding my complaint. Basically said
yea they didn't have some permission and sorry for the
misunderstanding..... Also said I did give permission too... geeze
what ever. and couldn't find any computer records to verify
what telephone calls were or weren't made.... lots of double talk.

They offered to share any data gathered or throw it out (that's
kinda like a judge telling the jury to disregard the last statement)

Just getting a response via letter was surprising. I had some
developers come out and take a look around. Maybe time for some life
changes..... Could develop before the reclassiffication
is done . And start all over again ....

FEMA allegedly has been doing this around here
for a few years and said to have legal challanges regarding
the reclassifications.

Seems like a good place to start cutting the federal budget defict
would be to cut back these stupid projects , what a waste of tax
dollars.
..

DE