Florida Patriot

Default Bush dishonesty: Ad misrepresents Kerry's views on terror

New Bush ad dishonestly misrepresents Kerry by taking statement out of context.

The Bush ad claims Kerry views terrorism today as merely a nuisance.

But Bush ignores completely the question to which Kerry was replying.

The interviewer asked Kerry "what it would take for Americans to feel safe
again."

''We have to get back to the place we were, where terrorists are not the
focus of our lives, but they're a nuisance,'' the article states as the
Massachusetts senator's reply. "

GOP again taking senator's words out of context

http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/....kerry.terror/
RonB

You know - If you will take time to search the newsgroups for the term
"politic" there are literally hundreds of groups where you can bitch and
moan forever.

Go do it!

John

How much is Patsy being paid for all this crap?

Mark & Juanita

On 12 Oct 2004 15:44:42 -0700, (Florida
Patriot) wrote:

.... snip of more anti-Bush crap

So FP, how much is George Soros paying you for all this spamming?

Dave Hinz

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 04:38:52 +0000 (UTC), Andrew Barss wrote:
Mark & Juanita wrote:

: So FP, how much is George Soros paying you for all this spamming?

So Mark, how much is Karl Rove paying you to be his chief shill here?

Great, we all know who the puppetmasters are now, that's good. So,
Andrew, why has _your_ puppet missed all those Senate Intelligence
Committe meetings, and then why did he quit, if he thinks it's so
important?
Bob Peterson

Just out of curiousity - just what are Kerry's views on terror? They seem
to shift with the wind.