Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Gunner

Default Ping- Bruce Bergman

Bruce, Im looking for a raintight subpanel for the outside welding
shed. Something with at least (1) 220 single phase breaker (2-3 would
be better) and a few 110 breakers for lights and grinders and whatnot.
50-60 amp breakers on the 220 (welders) and normal 15-20s on the 110

I need to be able to attach it to a steel post (roof support leg)
and it will be exposed to the weather. Ive seen em used as New Start
or New Construction subs for contractors on job sites. Usually
hanging crookedly off a temporary pole G

Got a used one kicking around in your Stuff I could swap you out of?
Ive checked all my Secret Sources and not a one is to be found.

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"

NT PING John Moorhead Woodworking 2 March 22nd 05 02:18 AM
PING: Bruce L. Bergman Harold and Susan Vordos Metalworking 7 March 12th 05 02:31 PM
Ping N. Thornton N. Thornton UK diy 9 December 23rd 04 08:55 PM
ping davenoise :::Jerry:::: UK diy 2 December 12th 04 11:44 PM
Ping Pong Table [email protected] Woodworking 8 September 15th 04 09:12 PM