Cliff

Default Vacation days ...

On 10 Apr 2005 12:19:12 -0700, "jon_banquer"
wrote:

hamei wrote:
Proto wrote:

I actually doubt that. I would like to see some links to back this

up. I
bet many are told this but I don't see Americans as very hard

workers. I bet
workers of most other countries are harder workers and produce more

on a
personal level. So what would make the US productivity numbers

higher? Just
what do we produce? Do you thing Americans produce more than those

slaves in
China? I doubt it.

Well, I can tell where YOU have never been ......

Israel ? :)

jon

If they had to build their own planes, tanks & bombs ......
or pay for them ....

Pretty good at making WMDs though I gather. Who knows
how much outside help was provided by the wingers in years
past ..... all State Secrets.
--
Cliff
Cliff

On 10 Apr 2005 19:24:38 GMT, D Murphy wrote:

Cliff wrote in news:0e7i51db9kd137pkofnu6ihif3hn8ss30t@
4ax.com:

IIRC They have far better health care (in terms of outcomes,
just a Cuba does) while using a far lesser portion of their
GDP to do it with.

That's just bull****. Got any cites?

There are lots of them if you check some facts.

Probably far, far fewer starving or freezing or homeless .....

Well they can always get off the crack or the bottle if they don't like
living in the streets. Then there are the mentaly disabled. If you remember
the libs fought and won in court to free them from institutions.

Republican budget cuts? Like the ones in Illinois that cut some
education funding?

I don't
know where the hell they expected them to end up but it should have been
obvious it would be on the streets.

Bush seems active in closing down the homeless shelters & such.
Unless they are forced to sing & pray.

So now you never know what they will do
when they are off of their meds.

A bit like Gunner you think?

Out here we've had them plunge a knife
into a little girls head, beat a man to death with a 2x4, etc.. All random
acts.

As compared to planned with guns ...... ?
--
Cliff

What WMDs have these Raghead Desert Rats every managed to produce on
their own?

The only ability today seems to be to plant booby traps using junk
artillerys shells and equip them with a fuze built from Radio Shack
parts.

Cut off their supply of guns. mortars, and RPGs and they will become
street beggars who more than likely will be spit upon by Iraq's working
class citizens.

Already these assholes have reduced themselves to the level of having
no more credibility than New York's street gangs!

What remains now is to exterminate them just as we would do with any
other vermin infestation..

Harry C.