Gunner

Default Lineal Ways. Any Interest?

I will be picking up a load of metalworking machinery this coming
week, lots of older Walker Turner drill presses, (some with turret
quills), horizontal bandsaws, a Burke Horizontal miller (lever feed on
the long axis) and other Stuff.

In the lot are a goodly number of NSK and similar linear ways and
trucks. These were pulls from well used OmniTurn cnc lathes. Too worn
for repeatability to small tenths anymore, but with a bit of flushing
and clean up, should be still just fine for robotics, fixturing and
similar type work.

Anyone interested? Ill be selling these in sets of a 2 linear ways and
4 trucks. Somewhere in the order of $50 a set, plus shipping, They
are about 14"-18" long.

I should also be getting a Thompson Table, a paired (two units on one
base) "sensitive drill press" and quite a few other items, including
a number of Hardinge parts such as cross slides, cutoff slides, DV59
x/y compounds, etc

You serious wood workers may be interested in the Thompson table.

Gunner

Leftwingers are like pond scum. They are green, slimy, show up where
they are not wanted, and interfere with the fishing.

Strider
distracted

I am interested in some linear ways... Let me know the actual track
lengths & lengths of the carriage trucks and I will let you know how
many. I may also interested in the Thompson table, assuming it is
what I think it is, and depending on size. I might even be interested
in the Burke Horiz. miller. Where are you located? ericdwilson (at)
yahoo.com --- Eric

"Jim Geib" wrote in message ...
Gunner,

Put my name down for a set of the NSK linear ways. Let me know the final
price and payment information.

Thank You
Jim Geib

Mansfield, Ohio

"Gunner" wrote in message
[...]

Gunner

On 11 Apr 2005 06:02:07 -0700, (distracted)
wrote:

I am interested in some linear ways... Let me know the actual track
lengths & lengths of the carriage trucks and I will let you know how
many. I may also interested in the Thompson table, assuming it is
what I think it is, and depending on size. I might even be interested
in the Burke Horiz. miller. Where are you located? ericdwilson (at)
yahoo.com --- Eric

Noted. Damn...I forgot the basic..."located in So. California"

Blush

Gunner

"Gunner" wrote in message
[...]

"To be civilized is to restrain the ability to commit mayhem.
To be incapable of committing mayhem is not the mark of the civilized,
merely the domesticated." - Trefor Thomas