Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jeff Dantzler

Default Compressor question

I recently picked up a good quality, small, electric compressor
used and would like to know how to keep it running well.
It is an Emglo AM78. Twin horizontal tanks, oiled pump, 1.5 HP.

Would some one give me a primer on compressor upkeep or point
me top a FAQ?

I figure I need to get the tanks drained out and possibly change
the oil in the pump.

It will be used to run nail guns and to blow out stuff that I'm
cleaning. Is there a cheap filter that I could use to minimize
crap going through my air gun when I'm blowing out some thing
important?

Thanks,

Jeff Dantzler