Jeff Dantzler

Wild Bill wrote:
Be advised that Emglo has gone out of business, according to a news program
(regional PA story) I saw a while ago. The major points of service are clean
oil of the proper type, clean intake filter(s), and proper draining.

You may be able to locate an opersting/service manual (and/or spare parts)
from a compressor dealer that sold Emglo. They were very popular units in
autobody shops and light industrial locations.

Thanks.

I think Dewalt swallowed them up.

I will call around to try to source a few spare parts (mainly filters).

Dewalt so far has not gotten back to me on my request for a manual.

I cleaned it up and changed the oil using a detergent free compressor oil
this weekend. My neighbor in the building trade said it would last until
I decide I want a different compressor. I love how relatively quiet is is.

Cheers--

JLD