Bob May

Default OT cute little chicks

Do you know about the Random Chicken page?
http://www.teselle.com/chick-en/

--
Why isn't there an Ozone Hole at the NORTH Pole?

Larry Jaques

On 2 Apr 2005 19:15:27 GMT, the inscrutable Ignoramus21027
spake:

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/chicks/

My son and I bought 5 new hampshire something pullets today, in
addition to our adult egg laying chicken.

No, no, no. THESE are cute little chicks.
http://www.gatortailgirls.com/gatortail/gatortail.html
I know where I'm taking my next vacation...

Never put off 'til tomorrow | http://www.diversify.com
what you can avoid altogether. | Dynamic Website Applications
Nick Birrer

Ignoramus21027 wrote:
http://igor.chudov.com/projects/chicks/

My son and I bought 5 new hampshire something pullets today, in
addition to our adult egg laying chicken.

You can't have cute chicks without nice tits:

http://www.nice-tits.org/pics.html

Searcher1

That was good!!! I liked that!!! Nice-tits?????????!!!

OP, They are cute now, but just wait. My son also got excited and the look
on his face was priceless when he first saw those "cute baby chicks" in the
tractor store. Mommy got him 6 daddy got the task of raising them in his
shop, then I had the task of building a coop and pen, OH, for us this is all
fun (the he-man design and build process). Now on the otherhand they stink
they molt they are noisey. I am getting hungry just thinking about them! The
straw and feed takes up a chunk of MY garage. Why couldn't mommy just bring
home a yellow Lab pup?

Seacher1

Searcher1

I just happen to aquire a metal shed a few days ago (9x6) I think I am going
to section off a 3rd of it for the 6 that I have (actually going to be four)
my wife bought straight run chicks so we got stuck with 3 cocks and 3
pullets, two MUST go. Right now they have a 10X10 pen with nesting boxes and
a heated 4X4 box for winter. I will put the shed next to the pen and just
open a panel in the shed for access. Inside the shed I am going to build a
wall with and access door so that I can get in to clean. i really wish I
could just get rid of the whole lot, but my son loves them chickens!
Watching him chase them around the yard is more then worth it!

Good luck with them

Rich
AKA Searcher1

Larry Jaques

On 3 Apr 2005 02:01:16 GMT, the inscrutable Ignoramus21027
spake:

On Sat, 02 Apr 2005 16:51:33 -0800, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On 2 Apr 2005 19:15:27 GMT, the inscrutable Ignoramus21027
spake:

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/chicks/

My son and I bought 5 new hampshire something pullets today, in
addition to our adult egg laying chicken.

No, no, no. THESE are cute little chicks.
http://www.gatortailgirls.com/gatortail/gatortail.html
I know where I'm taking my next vacation...

hard to disagree...

I like the third one from the left on this picture... and the first
one too...

http://www.gatortailgirls.com/galler...bu12/bu12.html

She (#3) has enough bust for 3 women. I prefer the Confucius type.
He said "More than mouthful wasted." The little blonde is my fave.
http://www.gatortailgirls.com/gallery/bu9/bu9.html
http://www.gatortailgirls.com/gallery/bu5/bu5.html (left)

Followed by this beauteous beardless clam
http://www.gatortailgirls.com/galler...bu11/bu11.html
http://www.gatortailgirls.com/galler...bu13/bu13.html