Searcher1

That was good!!! I liked that!!! Nice-tits?????????!!!

OP, They are cute now, but just wait. My son also got excited and the look
on his face was priceless when he first saw those "cute baby chicks" in the
tractor store. Mommy got him 6 daddy got the task of raising them in his
shop, then I had the task of building a coop and pen, OH, for us this is all
fun (the he-man design and build process). Now on the otherhand they stink
they molt they are noisey. I am getting hungry just thinking about them! The
straw and feed takes up a chunk of MY garage. Why couldn't mommy just bring
home a yellow Lab pup?

Seacher1