Tom Miller

The thing to do, Roy, is post them again and again, just in case. Oh,
wait ....

:-)

Tom

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 14:20:21 -0500, "RBM" rmottola1(remove
wrote:

| Thanks for the heads up, boy do I feel stupid, and my entire family is
| confirming that thought
| "Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message
| RBM wrote:
| Roy =
| Gayle =

| Austin =

| Miranda =

| Brian =

| I suggest, after you install them into your address book, send a test
| email to be sure you got them correct
|
| Roy
|

| --
| Jeffry Wisnia
|
| 'Ah share yo pain, Roy. G
|
| Too many times have I been reading a newsgroup with Netscape 7.2 and then
| decided I needed to send a personal e-mail, addressed and composed it, and
| hit "send" while still on the group.
|
| Jeff
|
| Jeff
|
| (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)
|
| "As long as there are final exams, there will be prayer in public
| schools"

Dan C

On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 13:18:42 -0500, Jeff Wisnia wrote:

Too many times have I been reading a newsgroup with Netscape 7.2 and
then decided I needed to send a personal e-mail, addressed and composed
it, and hit "send" while still on the group.

One more reason to use a real newsreader application.

Linux Registered User #327951

DC

RBM wrote:
Thanks for the heads up, boy do I feel stupid, and my entire family is
confirming that thought

Don't sweat it, Roy. Spambots don't generally harvest email addresses
from message bodies.

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/net-abuse-faq/harvest/

Still... bad Roy. Baaaad. Go to your room. }:O)

PS: Allow me to echo the sentiment that your really should get a
dedicated newsreader and dump that infernal virus distibution hub called
"Outlook Express".

General Xnews Help:
http://xnews.newsguy.com/manual.html
http://www.geocities.com/d4vidb
http://www.seegras.de/xnews

RBM wrote:
Roy =
Gayle =

Austin =

Miranda =

Brian =

I suggest, after you install them into your address book, send a test
email to be sure you got them correct

Roy

--
Jeffry Wisnia

'Ah share yo pain, Roy. G

Too many times have I been reading a newsgroup with Netscape 7.2 and then
decided I needed to send a personal e-mail, addressed and composed it, and
hit "send" while still on the group.

Jeff

Jeff

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

schools"

--
DC Linux RU #1000111011000111001

Customize Xnews -
http://dcicons.fateback.com
toller

"RBM" rmottola1(remove wrote in message
news
Thanks for the heads up, boy do I feel stupid, and my entire family is
confirming that thought

Nothing to feel stupid about; we have all done it.

Dan C

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 19:19:01 +0000, toller wrote:

Thanks for the heads up, boy do I feel stupid, and my entire family is
confirming that thought

Nothing to feel stupid about; we have all done it.

No, we haven't.

Linux Registered User #327951