DC

RBM wrote:
Thanks for the heads up, boy do I feel stupid, and my entire family is
confirming that thought

Don't sweat it, Roy. Spambots don't generally harvest email addresses
from message bodies.

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/net-abuse-faq/harvest/

Still... bad Roy. Baaaad. Go to your room. }:O)

PS: Allow me to echo the sentiment that your really should get a
dedicated newsreader and dump that infernal virus distibution hub called
"Outlook Express".

General Xnews Help:
http://xnews.newsguy.com/manual.html
http://www.geocities.com/d4vidb
http://www.seegras.de/xnews

"Jeff Wisnia" wrote in message
RBM wrote:
Roy =
Gayle =

Austin =

Miranda =

Brian =

I suggest, after you install them into your address book, send a test
email to be sure you got them correct

Roy

--
Jeffry Wisnia

'Ah share yo pain, Roy. G

Too many times have I been reading a newsgroup with Netscape 7.2 and then
decided I needed to send a personal e-mail, addressed and composed it, and
hit "send" while still on the group.

Jeff

Jeff

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)