Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
SteveB

Default Tile saw question

Can I cut glass with a MK diamond saw tile cutter?

I have some 100 year old whisky bottle necks that I want to cut off nicely
and make hat pegs out of. I figured I would saw them at a slight angle so
that when mounted on a flat piece of barn wood, they would point slightly
up.

Has anyone ever cut something like this? I would make a small cradle to
hold them and get repeatable cuts, and would use a very slow feed with the
water spray.

Steve

Ceramic tile question Daniel Home Repair 5 March 9th 05 09:46 PM
Vinyl floor tile question(s) davefr Home Repair 7 December 13th 04 04:17 PM
Floor tile question PoP UK diy 11 February 14th 04 01:46 AM
ceramic tile on sheet rock question TM Home Repair 21 December 13th 03 06:58 PM
Tile Indentation & Cracking, Installer, and the Attorney General Ben Home Repair 8 July 18th 03 02:25 PM