Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Harry Everhart

Default Installing a Gas Dryer

I just moved from a town that had no city gas to a town that has city
natural gas. I have the service in my new home for a pool heater and hot
tub heater. I want to buy a gas dryer and install it myself.

The install seems pretty straight forward. Someone installed a conduit
that goes from the dryer area to the gas meter area. Can I do this
myself? I have experience doing electric work - and copper and plastic
plumbing work. I have also installed propane appliance in my old home
and my camper.

Has anyone here installed their own gas dryer in a home with gas service
- but no service to the dryer?

Harry