TCS

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 18:55:22 -0500, Harry Everhart wrote:
I just moved from a town that had no city gas to a town that has city
natural gas. I have the service in my new home for a pool heater and hot
tub heater. I want to buy a gas dryer and install it myself.

Depends on where you live.

You'd best call the code division of your town hall and find out what permits
you need to pull. You ought to also find out if you're even permitted to do the
work.

Otherwise, if anything goes wrong you might find out that your insurance is
void and be facing criminal charges.

If you sell the house and the Nth owner from now has a gas problem, you might
find them coming after you if you didn't follow the law.