Genny LeKornski

Default Are Locksmiths Brain dead?

I had a smith' come to install some deadbolts on a new construction
house I was building.
The dork could barely speak in a complete sentence so I sent him on
his way.
I called another firm and they sent some guy who smelled really bad
and kept scratching his balls for some odd reason.
I sent him on his way as well.
So now I have number 3 and he looks good but is obviously mentally
retarded, no offense intended but he was.
I let him do the job and the end result is nothing works.
Locksets are upside down, master keys half work with jiggling and he
is gone.

So what is it with this trade?

Has Foley Belsaw found a way to capture every single retard and con
him into locksmithing?

It reminds me of Linux which is another joke of the decade.
Stormin Mormon

Troll O Meter

0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
| | | | | | | | | | |
^

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Genny LeKornski" wrote in message
om...
I had a smith' come to install some deadbolts on a new construction
house I was building.
The dork could barely speak in a complete sentence so I sent him on
his way.
I called another firm and they sent some guy who smelled really bad
and kept scratching his balls for some odd reason.
I sent him on his way as well.
So now I have number 3 and he looks good but is obviously mentally
retarded, no offense intended but he was.
I let him do the job and the end result is nothing works.
Locksets are upside down, master keys half work with jiggling and he
is gone.

So what is it with this trade?

Has Foley Belsaw found a way to capture every single retard and con
him into locksmithing?

It reminds me of Linux which is another joke of the decade.

Tony Hwang

Genny LeKornski wrote:
I had a smith' come to install some deadbolts on a new construction
house I was building.
The dork could barely speak in a complete sentence so I sent him on
his way.
I called another firm and they sent some guy who smelled really bad
and kept scratching his balls for some odd reason.
I sent him on his way as well.
So now I have number 3 and he looks good but is obviously mentally
retarded, no offense intended but he was.
I let him do the job and the end result is nothing works.
Locksets are upside down, master keys half work with jiggling and he
is gone.

So what is it with this trade?

Has Foley Belsaw found a way to capture every single retard and con
him into locksmithing?

It reminds me of Linux which is another joke of the decade.

Hi,
What about yourself? What is such a big deal to install deadbolt on a
door? Linux? What's wrong with it? I am typing using Linux OS.
Tony
Joe Kesselman (address as shown)

Troll, given where he posted to. Don't waste time replying.
(I'd set followups to alt.dev.null, but my server doesn't permit that.)
m Ransley

Probably your side of town .

Paul Hovnanian P.E.

Genny LeKornski wrote:

I had a smith' come to install some deadbolts on a new construction
house I was building.
The dork could barely speak in a complete sentence so I sent him on
his way.
I called another firm and they sent some guy who smelled really bad
and kept scratching his balls for some odd reason.
I sent him on his way as well.
So now I have number 3 and he looks good but is obviously mentally
retarded, no offense intended but he was.
I let him do the job and the end result is nothing works.
Locksets are upside down, master keys half work with jiggling and he
is gone.

So what is it with this trade?

You should have gone with the guy who was scratching his balls.

Has Foley Belsaw found a way to capture every single retard and con
him into locksmithing?

It reminds me of Linux which is another joke of the decade.

Your track record is to select something that looks good but is brain
dead. Tell us why we should trust your judgment?

--
Paul Hovnanian
Excuse me for butting in, but I'm interrupt-driven.

Sounds like your judgement sucks or maybe you should enter the trade
and make a killing.

Johannes Bauer

Philip Lewis

Johannes Bauer writes:
It appears as if you're a liar. You're not "typing using Linux OS":

Embarrasing, ain't it?

unless of course he is using WINE or some windows emulator
(which would be silly, since mozilla runs directly... but i digress)

or using linux to vnc to a windows machine and wasn't thinking.

--
be safe.
flip

Lawrence Wasserman

Why call a locksmith just to install some deadbolts?

--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland

1411

Love it when someone nails a jerk. Thanks.

Tekkie

Genny LeKornski posted for all of us....

I had a smith' come to install some deadbolts on a new construction
house I was building.
The dork could barely speak in a complete sentence so I sent him on
his way.
I called another firm and they sent some guy who smelled really bad
and kept scratching his balls for some odd reason.
I sent him on his way as well.
So now I have number 3 and he looks good but is obviously mentally
retarded, no offense intended but he was.
I let him do the job and the end result is nothing works.
Locksets are upside down, master keys half work with jiggling and he
is gone.

So what is it with this trade?

Has Foley Belsaw found a way to capture every single retard and con
him into locksmithing?

It reminds me of Linux which is another joke of the decade.

Well, Stumped Moron claims to be one; but busts jams when he can't pick the
lock and bilks drunk women. Hacks at HVAC during "off" times.
--
Tekkie
HeatMan

"Lawrence Wasserman" wrote in message
Why call a locksmith just to install some deadbolts?

I have several customers that won't even change a light bulb, much less
install a deadbolt lock. They don't have the ability...

Lawrence Wasserman

In article ,
HeatMan wrote:

"Lawrence Wasserman" wrote in message
Why call a locksmith just to install some deadbolts?

I have several customers that won't even change a light bulb, much less
install a deadbolt lock. They don't have the ability...

I hear that, but the OP claimed to be building some houses IIRC.

--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland

1411

"HeatMan" wrote in message
.. .

"Lawrence Wasserman" wrote in
message
Why call a locksmith just to install some deadbolts?

I have several customers that won't even change a light bulb,
much less
install a deadbolt lock. They don't have the ability...

Or they have enough money that they have to be bothered to do it
themselves?

HeatMan

"1411" wrote in message

"HeatMan" wrote in message
.. .

"Lawrence Wasserman" wrote in
message
Why call a locksmith just to install some deadbolts?

I have several customers that won't even change a light bulb,
much less
install a deadbolt lock. They don't have the ability...

Or they have enough money that they have to be bothered to do it
themselves?

Nah, some of these people I'm talking about really don't have a clue.