Tekkie

Genny LeKornski posted for all of us....

I had a smith' come to install some deadbolts on a new construction
house I was building.
The dork could barely speak in a complete sentence so I sent him on
his way.
I called another firm and they sent some guy who smelled really bad
and kept scratching his balls for some odd reason.
I sent him on his way as well.
So now I have number 3 and he looks good but is obviously mentally
retarded, no offense intended but he was.
I let him do the job and the end result is nothing works.
Locksets are upside down, master keys half work with jiggling and he
is gone.

So what is it with this trade?

Has Foley Belsaw found a way to capture every single retard and con
him into locksmithing?

It reminds me of Linux which is another joke of the decade.

Well, Stumped Moron claims to be one; but busts jams when he can't pick the
lock and bilks drunk women. Hacks at HVAC during "off" times.
--
Tekkie