Nick Wise

Default Frigidaire refrigerator repair

I can't find where the defrost timer is located on my firgidaire fpda18tp. I
guess I'm retarded. Does anyone know where this can be found?

Email me at nicholas_wise(notthispart)@bellsouth(ihatespammers ).net Just
remaove everything in parenthesis.

Thanks,
Nick

Appliance Repair Aid

Hi,

firgidaire fpda18tp

That is part of a full model#...I found...
FPDA18TPL0 FPDA18TPL1 FPDA18TPL2 FPDA18TPLL0 FPDA18TPLL1 FPDA18TPLW0
FPDA18TPLW1 FPDA18TPW0 FPDA18TPW1 FPDA18TPW2

Most showed the defrost timer up beside the cold/temperature
control....in that housing.

http://www.repairclinic.com/referral.asp?R=153&N=12762
Defrost timer control.

jeff.