traderfjp

Default Removing Tile from Cement Board. Need Help!!

Hi,

I installed cement board in my shower and then tiles with mastic. The
tiles are fine but we want to change the look. I'm wondering if it's
possible to remove the tiles and still have a surface to tile over when
I'm done. If I have to smash out the cement board then I would rather
ship the job? How hard will it be to remove these tiles.

William W. Plummer

traderfjp wrote:

Hi,

I installed cement board in my shower and then tiles with mastic. The
tiles are fine but we want to change the look. I'm wondering if it's
possible to remove the tiles and still have a surface to tile over when
I'm done. If I have to smash out the cement board then I would rather
ship the job? How hard will it be to remove these tiles.

Figure what the maximum amount of time you are willing to waste removing
tiles is. Start the job and switch to demolishing the old wall if need
be. Demolition is very fast!

Removing glue from skirting board Antony UK diy 13 January 29th 21 06:22 AM
removing glued carpet over vynal tile louis Home Repair 1 July 4th 04 11:26 AM
Removing old tile adhesive PoP UK diy 2 January 8th 04 07:14 AM
Removing tile paint Thee_Psycho UK diy 1 October 8th 03 02:51 PM
Class "O" cement firbre board from B&Q - any info? Frank Z UK diy 2 July 31st 03 08:24 AM