Tony Pacc

Default I hate painting!

Did anybody ever use a Wagner PaintMate,painting stick you fill the paint up
in the handle,is it worth while,any thing that would save me time is worth
it,I just hate painting!

Clark Griswold

"Tony Pacc" wrote in message
Did anybody ever use a Wagner PaintMate,painting stick you fill the paint
up
in the handle,is it worth while,any thing that would save me time is worth
it,I just hate painting!

The paint stick is a time saver. I bought one at Home Quarters years ago.
Sears stocks them now. a 12 x 12 ceiling takes about fifteen minutes.

BobK207

A kid who works for me loves it. He wanted to give it a try on a very
large / simple room (~25 x 35')

It's rather messy to clean up but with latex paint it's not too bad.
You can really lay down the paint because of all the time you save not
having to "recharge" the roller. We don't paint large areas very
often. How much paint do you envision using?

For a few 100 ft^2 I'd stick with a regular roller.

I helped my son do his garage interior (primed & painted bare drywall)
& didn't use it. It would have been perfect application for it.

cheers
Bob

Ralph Mowery

"Tony Pacc" wrote in message
Did anybody ever use a Wagner PaintMate,painting stick you fill the paint

up
in the handle,is it worth while,any thing that would save me time is worth
it,I just hate painting!

While the paint sticks are often faster, the cleanup time makes up for the
differance. If you had to do lots of large areas you may come out ahead
timewise.

Joe S

Tony Pacc wrote:
Did anybody ever use a Wagner PaintMate,painting stick you fill the paint up
in the handle,is it worth while,any thing that would save me time is worth
it,I just hate painting!

I used one to great effect UNTIL the head popped off the stick and about
a pint of paint spewed all over my kitchen counters. The grout didn't
like that too much.

--
Joe