Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
G Henslee

Default Cable TV, Network, & Power

Hello group.

I'm going to be installing some underground conduit (PVC) approx. 120'
for a future shop in back of my property. Will I be inviting any signal
or transmission interference problems by running cat5, rg5/6, and
electrical in the same conduit?

It's not a problem to keep the electrical feed seperate in another
conduit, but I would appreciate any input from the experienced.

Underground wiring questions... guest987 Home Repair 52 February 2nd 05 01:52 AM
Generator FAQ Gunner Metalworking 0 January 23rd 04 05:24 PM
Computer power supply compatiility My father's son Electronics Repair 15 January 16th 04 11:13 PM
Vampire Appliances Watson A.Name - Watt Sun Electronics Repair 71 October 23rd 03 12:02 PM
RCA TV CTC169 (BG5) F35750ST Wont come out of standby - Ticking sound when Power button is pressed Electronics Repair 0 September 25th 03 06:25 PM