cover

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 07:47:32 -0800, G Henslee
wrote:

Hello group.

I'm going to be installing some underground conduit (PVC) approx. 120'
for a future shop in back of my property. Will I be inviting any signal
or transmission interference problems by running cat5, rg5/6, and
electrical in the same conduit?

It's not a problem to keep the electrical feed seperate in another
conduit, but I would appreciate any input from the experienced.

I wouldn't want my cat 5 or cable in with that power if I could help
it. You'd probably find that computer to be the slowest one on your
network and a crappy cable signal. Even shielded cable that has one
end grounded isn't recommended to be run with power because of signal
integrity issues.