Al Kyder © ®

Default I don't mean obsess, but on this He-Man thing....

See, there was too many sexual undertones in the animation for this
show. Look at the gams on this babe.

http://www.thecafewha.com/leo-teela-large.jpg

And that vadge. Now you know Prince Adam was knowing her, in a biblical
sense of course. In fact I would say that he was knowing the bottom out
of it. And I suspect Snarf from Thundercats was too.

How can they show this filth to our kids? What ever happened to Fat
Albert and Big Blue Marble? You people make me sick.

God Bless PBS
Al Kyder

longshot

"Dt Lemons 1900" YEAHRIGHT wrote in message

"Al Kyder © ®" wrote in message
oups.com...
See, there was too many sexual undertones in the animation for this
show. Look at the gams on this babe.

http://www.thecafewha.com/leo-teela-large.jpg

And that vadge. Now you know Prince Adam was knowing her, in a biblical
sense of course. In fact I would say that he was knowing the bottom out
of it. And I suspect Snarf from Thundercats was too.

How can they show this filth to our kids? What ever happened to Fat
Albert and Big Blue Marble? You people make me sick.

God Bless PBS
Al Kyder

Davey and Goliath is the only suitable television for children.

HOW ABOUT THOSE FAGGOT TELETUBBIES?

John Harlow

Davey and Goliath is the only suitable television for children.

Or this: http://www.waxy.org/random/video/kidshow2.wmv

Dt Lemons 1900

"John Harlow" wrote in message
Davey and Goliath is the only suitable television for children.

Or this: http://www.waxy.org/random/video/kidshow2.wmv

The sex scene between the letter N and S was a bit graphic for my taste. I
believe that was inappropriate.

Al Kyder © ®

I'll always be partial to "Grange Hill" and "Willo the Wisp".

God Bless the BBC,
Al Kyder

geddyb

That was a pilot show for USA, I thought it was hilarous!

I guess it was just too offensive. I like it!

Brian O

"Al Kyder © ®" wrote in message
oups.com...
See, there was too many sexual undertones in the animation for this
show. Look at the gams on this babe.

http://www.thecafewha.com/leo-teela-large.jpg

And that vadge. Now you know Prince Adam was knowing her, in a biblical
sense of course. In fact I would say that he was knowing the bottom out
of it. And I suspect Snarf from Thundercats was too.

How can they show this filth to our kids? What ever happened to Fat
Albert and Big Blue Marble? You people make me sick.

God Bless PBS
Al Kyder

I wouldn't be so fast to say God Bless PBS. I've seen some of the frontal
nudity that they put on the air as well.

Brian O

"geddyb" wrote in message
That was a pilot show for USA, I thought it was hilarous!

I guess it was just too offensive. I like it!

Its this kind of reasoning that gets junk on TV for our kids.

geddyb

I guess it was just too offensive. I like it!

Its this kind of reasoning that gets junk on TV for our kids.

Yeah, well I do have kind of a twisted sense of humor.

Max C. Webster III

"Al Kyder © ®" done said:

See, there was too many sexual undertones in the animation for this
show. Look at the gams on this babe.

http://www.thecafewha.com/leo-teela-large.jpg

And that vadge.

I didn't know R. Crumb was designing kid's action figures these days.

- Max -
=======
In the future, everyone will be hyperlinked for fifteen minutes.
http://hometown.aol.com/maxx2112/

Just Say No to 6:5 Blackjack!
http://www.cafepress.com/justsaynoto6to5/

geddyb

I didn't know R. Crumb was designing kid's action figures these days.

- Max -
=======
In the future, everyone will be hyperlinked for fifteen minutes.
http://hometown.aol.com/maxx2112/

Just Say No to 6:5 Blackjack!
http://www.cafepress.com/justsaynoto6to5/

ha ha

I just saw "Crumb" a couple of weeks ago. Yeah, her hips are about as
exaggerated as one of Crumb's drawings.

Recessed Lights - Back Covers - Is there such a thing? TheScullster UK diy 6 April 27th 04 10:21 PM
OT-John Kerry Gunner Metalworking 137 February 11th 04 07:38 PM
Is there any such thing as a wood filler that doesn't crack? Alex UK diy 1 September 9th 03 05:31 PM
What is the future of manufacturing? Hardwired Metalworking 157 August 22nd 03 01:14 AM
Electronic/Automatic welding masks - a good thing? Frank UK diy 1 July 21st 03 12:39 PM