Mr. Whatever

Default Shower Pans sizes

I need to replace my really old bath tub with a walk-in type shower. The
tub is approximately 30"w x 60"l and I can't seem to find a shower pan
the same size or even close. Bathroom is kinda narrow so a wider pan
won't work. TIA
Dan C

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 16:22:18 +0000, Mr. Whatever wrote:

I need to replace my really old bath tub with a walk-in type shower. The
tub is approximately 30"w x 60"l and I can't seem to find a shower pan
the same size or even close. Bathroom is kinda narrow so a wider pan
won't work. TIA

.....Did you have a question....?

Linux Registered User #327951

Steve Manes

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 16:22:18 GMT, "Mr. Whatever"
wrote:

I need to replace my really old bath tub with a walk-in type shower. The
tub is approximately 30"w x 60"l and I can't seem to find a shower pan
the same size or even close. Bathroom is kinda narrow so a wider pan
won't work. TIA

Make one.

http://www.leakyshower.com/ARTICLE%2...r%20Floors.htm

Steve Manes
Brooklyn, NY
http://www.magpie.com/house/bbs
Ralph Mowery

"Mr. Whatever" wrote in message
om...
I need to replace my really old bath tub with a walk-in type shower. The
tub is approximately 30"w x 60"l and I can't seem to find a shower pan
the same size or even close. Bathroom is kinda narrow so a wider pan
won't work. TIA

If you don't mind the cost, look for the marble places. They mix up
something like an epoxy and marble and can pore it to many differant sizes.
I just had a custom bathroom sink made that way .