Al Kyder © ®

Default I am overcome with emotion. I must vent.

I want to apologize, Skeletor if I hurt your feelings. You do the best
you can and far be it from me to detract from your greatness.

The Muse is moving me in the form of a sonnet...

The rightful heir to your sibling's throne,
Master practitioner of the Dark Arts,
Seething for the Power to be your own.
Soon the battle for your right to reign starts.
Call forth your hungry mercenary band
And your animal-human hybrid fiends
And send the likes of them across the land
To decimate your brother and his queen.
Havoc Staff in hand, you proclaim your fame
Sans justification, or so it seems,
For though He-Man tries to sully your name,
You punish him for trifling with your dream.
Keldor, Skeletor, whomever you are---
Win or lose, quite well shall you bear the scars.

God Bless
Al Kyder