Acquirer

Default Another dryer vent question

The current dryer venting hose goes into the vent in the wall. I've had
some trouble removing the existing hose to replace...any suggestions on
how to remove this without having to tear out the vent from the wall?
Joseph Meehan

Acquirer wrote:
The current dryer venting hose goes into the vent in the wall. I've
had some trouble removing the existing hose to replace...any
suggestions on how to remove this without having to tear out the vent
from the wall?

Look for screws or tape or a clamp. Screws should not be used for dryer
vents, but they are.

Could you provide a more detailed description? Maybe if we understand
better what the problem is, we may be able to provide better help.

--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math