mike ring

Default Best way to remove sticky Araldite from hands?

Bill Woods wrote in news:Xns960A87441D52151D7E@
130.133.1.4:

What is the best way to remove Araldite which has been mixed but has
not yet hardened from my hands?

I have tried meths, soap & water, Swarfega but none seem to remove
the sticky Araldite.

Don't worry, it wears off a lot quicker than expanding filler ;-(

mike

Mary Fisher

"mike ring" wrote in message
. 1.4...
Bill Woods wrote in news:Xns960A87441D52151D7E@
130.133.1.4:

What is the best way to remove Araldite which has been mixed but has
not yet hardened from my hands?

I have tried meths, soap & water, Swarfega but none seem to remove
the sticky Araldite.

Don't worry, it wears off a lot quicker than expanding filler ;-(

Did you ever read Peter Parry's (I think) story about his expanding foam
canoe project?

It's a classic and we still remember and talk about it.

Mary

mike

Toolmaker

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message

Did you ever read Peter Parry's (I think) story about his expanding foam
canoe project?

Here it is http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...f391ee021f98db

It's a classic and we still remember and talk about it.

Absolutely hilarious

Mary Fisher

"Toolmaker" wrote in message
"Mary Fisher" wrote in message

Did you ever read Peter Parry's (I think) story about his expanding foam
canoe project?

Here it is
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...f391ee021f98db

It's a classic and we still remember and talk about it.

Absolutely hilarious

Thanks for the url, I hadn't saved it. Instead I printed it when I first saw
it, to show to Spouse. The bed shook intermittently for a hour afterwards.
From mirth.

Mary

John Rumm

Mary Fisher wrote:

Absolutely hilarious

Thanks for the url, I hadn't saved it. Instead I printed it when I first saw
it, to show to Spouse. The bed shook intermittently for a hour afterwards.
From mirth.

It is in the FAQ you know ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

Mary Fisher

"John Rumm" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

Absolutely hilarious

Thanks for the url, I hadn't saved it. Instead I printed it when I first
saw it, to show to Spouse. The bed shook intermittently for a hour
afterwards. From mirth.

It is in the FAQ you know ;-)

Oh! I didn't know there was anything amusing in the FAQ - just useful stuff!

Mary

John Rumm

Mary Fisher wrote:

It is in the FAQ you know ;-)

Oh! I didn't know there was anything amusing in the FAQ - just useful stuff!

Try the Humour section :

http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/humour.html

;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

Mary Fisher

"John Rumm" wrote in message
Mary Fisher wrote:

It is in the FAQ you know ;-)

Oh! I didn't know there was anything amusing in the FAQ - just useful
stuff!

Try the Humour section :

http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/humour.html

;-)

Well, one's never too old to learn! Thanks, John,

Mary

--
Cheers,

John.