Doobielicious

Default Is it ok to burn MDF in a fireplace?

I have lots of scrap left over.

The Real Tom

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 00:54:27 GMT, "Doobielicious"
wrote:

I have lots of scrap left over.

Glues and resins could 'condense' on your flue, crearting a soot
problem, and if you don't have you chimneys cleaned often, a fire
hazard could be created.

Just speculation, I mean it's your house, not mine.

later,

tom @ www.CarFleaMarket.com

Matt

Jerry Lewis is gonna be ****ed if you do.

And trust me mate, you do not want to see Jerry ****ed.

Edwin Pawlowski

"Doobielicious" wrote in message
I have lots of scrap left over.

While it is primarily a wood based product, one of the ingredients if
formaldehyde. I would not burn it, nor would I want to be down wind of
anyone that did.

It burns poorly anyway and why take a chance with the smoke unless you know
for sure it is safe?

rnr_construction

"Matt" wrote in message
oups.com...
Jerry Lewis is gonna be ****ed if you do.

And trust me mate, you do not want to see Jerry ****ed.

what has 10,000 legs and cant walk?

Ed

"Matt" wrote

Jerry Lewis is gonna be ****ed if you do.

And trust me mate, you do not want to see Jerry ****ed.

Great advice, Matty the moron.
I think it's time for you to be filtered out. Bye.

Matt

Jerrys Kids?

This is definitely not a question that I would ask random strangers on
a newsgroup.

Matt

MDF = My Dead Father?

Camilo

"Doobielicious" wrote in message
I have lots of scrap left over.

Doob, I'd burn it outside making sure smoke doesn't innundate nearby people.
Manufactured wood products often contain hazmat nasties.