Default For you HVAC guys out there---

I had a 2 stage furnace put in, now the low power stage is pumping
air, but it is not heated(confirmed with thermometer in duct) Another
thread on this board confirmed that that means something is wrong with
the installation.

I have a suspicion that my thermostat does not support 2 stage,
although my wife, who was home when it was installed, says installer
did look at thermostat and said it would work.

So question is this-- I have "Lux 1500" thermostat, I picked it up at
costco maybe 5 years ago when I wanted to go to a timer thermostat.

I just want to know if that particular thermostat works with 2 stage,
so when the guy comes back he can't BS me.

John B

BS? It either works or it doesn't, right?
Don't touch his work. From the sound of your posting, the contractor
recently completed this work. He must make good on it. Make HIM fix it.
Sorry you're cold.
wrote

I just want to know if that particular thermostat works with 2 stage,
so when the guy comes back he can't BS me.

fundies sux

If ya wanna hear some really good BS, be sure to read anything dave aka
HACKfella has to say in here

Dr Halonfire$

fundies sux wrote:
| If ya wanna hear some really good BS, be sure to read anything dave
| aka HACKfella has to say in here

The fundy anus is hiding by the looks of things; his advice must have almost
killed another homeowner who's out for revenge. - About time too I say.

--
My part-time website is at http://5110.sytes.net
The full-time one is at http://www.geocities.com/spmf38 , but there's

HVAC WTF SteveB Home Repair 68 February 6th 05 06:10 PM
Checking Air Conditioner in Cold Weather Decij Home Repair 15 January 6th 05 05:12 AM
short runs of flex hose vs hvac aluminum flex vs pvc pipe for DC ductwork [email protected] Woodworking 4 December 15th 04 03:43 AM
HVAC Dilemma Hell Toupee Home Repair 5 July 2nd 04 01:11 PM
Residential HVAC contractor recommendation in Houston, TX? TURTLE Home Repair 6 July 24th 03 08:23 PM