Alan Smithee

Default Cleaning Tile Glue from Concrete

How do I remove the glue used to hold down linoleum tile from a concrete
floor? Thx.

DanG

Razor blade floor scraper and elbow grease. These scrapers use 4'
or 6' replaceable blades.

(top posted for your convenience)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

"Alan Smithee" wrote in message
How do I remove the glue used to hold down linoleum tile from a
concrete
floor? Thx.

Ross Mac

"Alan Smithee" wrote in message
How do I remove the glue used to hold down linoleum tile from a concrete
floor? Thx.

I have seen power scrapers used....you can probably rent one nearby....good
luck, Ross