Nick

Default 2 wires in one cable clamp. OK for Code?

Hi,

I have limited holes in the top of a panel and was wondering if it's
OK to put 2 lighting circuits thru a single cable clamp.
I can't see any reason that it would not be perfectly fine physically
but code may well be a different matter.

Thanks

Nick..
Matt

Nick -

I'm pretty sure it's ok.... I've donw it and passed many an inspection,
but it's possible your locality is different.

Also, when you say lighting, I'm assuming 14/2 WG.

Matt

RBM

Make that a standard romex connector. There is a thing called a "button" its
just a plastic disk that pops into the knockout and you can put one or two
romex cables through it. Its made by Arlington Industries