Chuck

Default Polaris water heater

I have had two Polaris commercial water heaters leak like a sieve. The first
one lasted a year, the replacement lasted six months. They replaced the
first heater with no problem, but the company is now resisting correcting
the problem, hoping I will go away. Does anyone have any information about
Polaris water heaters or the company that makes them, American water heater
company.

Chuck

Chuck

I took the metal cover and the insulation off of the leaking water heater.
The leaks were coming from where the inlet and outlet nipples entered the
tank. The water was running down into the exhaust fan and the ignitor,
saturating everything. Very poor quality.
. com...