Chuck

I took the metal cover and the insulation off of the leaking water heater.
The leaks were coming from where the inlet and outlet nipples entered the
tank. The water was running down into the exhaust fan and the ignitor,
saturating everything. Very poor quality.
"Chuck" wrote in message
. com...
I have had two Polaris commercial water heaters leak like a sieve. The
first one lasted a year, the replacement lasted six months. They replaced
the first heater with no problem, but the company is now resisting
correcting the problem, hoping I will go away. Does anyone have any
information about Polaris water heaters or the company that makes them,
American water heater company.

Chuck