Perry Templeton

Default 'Nother angle question, crown molding.

Thanks for the help with the angle for crown molding on an outside corner.
It was right on the money.

Now...
A 45 degree in the corner of the room...in a rectangular room, one corner is
45'd. How do I cut that? Coped like the regular corners?
Any suggestions?
Perry

Duane Bozarth

Perry Templeton wrote:

Thanks for the help with the angle for crown molding on an outside corner.
It was right on the money.

Now...
A 45 degree in the corner of the room...in a rectangular room, one corner is
45'd. How do I cut that? Coped like the regular corners?

That's easiest way to get fit unless wall is really true...