DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   'Nother angle question, crown molding. (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/88887-nother-angle-question-crown-molding.html)

Perry Templeton January 30th 05 04:26 AM

'Nother angle question, crown molding.

Thanks for the help with the angle for crown molding on an outside corner.
It was right on the money.

Now...
A 45 degree in the corner of the room...in a rectangular room, one corner is
45'd. How do I cut that? Coped like the regular corners?
Any suggestions?
Perry

Duane Bozarth January 30th 05 02:41 PM

Perry Templeton wrote:

Thanks for the help with the angle for crown molding on an outside corner.
It was right on the money.

Now...
A 45 degree in the corner of the room...in a rectangular room, one corner is
45'd. How do I cut that? Coped like the regular corners?

That's easiest way to get fit unless wall is really true...