Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Stormin Mormon

Default Cellulose blown into trailer roof

I live in a "mobile home" in NYS. With zero degrees outside, I've got
icicles hanging down the sides of my trailer. Lost heat.

The roof domes up a little bit, in the center. Hmm. Airspace? Is it possible
to get a DIY cellulose blower, and pump in a couple bags of fluff to
insulate the roof?

I did a google search, but coulnd't find anything on the matter.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

cellulose blown in attic effi Home Repair 8 October 3rd 04 12:27 AM
Pitch and gravel roof? Terry UK diy 3 February 25th 04 02:43 PM
Pitch and gravel roof? Terry Home Repair 3 February 25th 04 02:43 PM
Blown in Cellulose Insulation Stephen Hawkins Home Ownership 4 October 11th 03 03:03 PM
OT - Unbraked trailer safety requirements *Secondary Couplings* Richard Savage UK diy 0 July 19th 03 02:12 PM