William Deans

Greetings,

You might look into installing rigid foam insulation over your existing roof
and then EPDM. The best time to do this is when you could use a new roof
anyway (I don't know what shape your current roof is in).

Hope this helps,
Wiliam

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
I live in a "mobile home" in NYS. With zero degrees outside, I've got
icicles hanging down the sides of my trailer. Lost heat.

The roof domes up a little bit, in the center. Hmm. Airspace? Is it

possible
to get a DIY cellulose blower, and pump in a couple bags of fluff to
insulate the roof?

I did a google search, but coulnd't find anything on the matter.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus