tp

Default A Furnance Question

Hi Group

Could I correctly assume, that the following data
shown on my furnance indicate its 80% efficiency ?

Make: Anthes
Model: LN 140 HAAAA
Burner Input: 140,000 Btu/hr
Bonnet Output: 112,000 Btu/hr
Year: not provided

Does anybody have a clue, how old this unit could be ?

Regards
Tad

TURTLE

"tp" wrote in message ...

Hi Group

Could I correctly assume, that the following data
shown on my furnance indicate its 80% efficiency ?

Make: Anthes
Model: LN 140 HAAAA
Burner Input: 140,000 Btu/hr
Bonnet Output: 112,000 Btu/hr
Year: not provided

Does anybody have a clue, how old this unit could be ?

Regards
Tad

This is Turtle.

Most all date codes are in the Serial number. Try to find it.

I have not heard of Athes but of cource they dream up a new name or brand every
nite.

TURTLE

Bill

"tp" wrote in message ...

Hi Group

Could I correctly assume, that the following data
shown on my furnance indicate its 80% efficiency ?

Make: Anthes
Model: LN 140 HAAAA
Burner Input: 140,000 Btu/hr
Bonnet Output: 112,000 Btu/hr
Year: not provided

Does anybody have a clue, how old this unit could be ?

Regards
Tad

No, my 29 year old Lennox has the same ratio but is only about 60% AFUE.
That is steady state output not taking into account start stop cycles, flue
draft waste etc

Furnance in Woodshop - House Air Quality [email protected] Woodworking 4 January 24th 05 12:26 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
Yale Electric Chain Hoist Question MP Toolman Metalworking 3 July 13th 04 08:24 AM
Plumbing Question Jeff UK diy 4 December 1st 03 01:49 PM
Question????? Sir Edgar Woodworking 8 July 20th 03 05:22 PM