Edwin Pawlowski

Default How to screw

wrote in message
I went to the hardware store today and bought a screw. This is the
first time I ever did anything like this. Now that I got this screw,
how do I screw it?

Jim

Hi Jimmy.
How is the fifth grade going? I see they let you use the computers in
school. Fun isn't it. Soon you will be old enough to masturbate and can do
that instead of playing on the computer.

toller

You make a good case for a moderated group.

A & P D

1. Take the pointed end of screw and place it at the middle of the
forehead.
2. Take cordless screwdriver and place bit into chuck.
3. Place bit along with cordless screwdriver into holes on screw set to
forehead.
4. Turn drill on high speed
5. Watch air coming out of forehead
6. Drill screw all the way in to forehead to plug air leak

wrote in message
I went to the hardware store today and bought a screw. This is the
first time I ever did anything like this. Now that I got this screw,
how do I screw it?

Jim

xrongor

its metric

randy
Is it a right or left handed thread???

screw keeps turning dundonald UK diy 15 October 26th 18 07:18 AM
Just talking about mains tester screw drivers BigWallop UK diy 13 January 4th 05 08:24 PM
measuring the length of a screw Anon Metalworking 7 September 15th 04 03:59 PM
Home Depot not for Do-It-Yourself'ers? Joseph Home Repair 32 March 24th 04 07:50 PM
Vent screw keeps falling barry martin Home Repair 1 December 14th 03 06:40 PM