Default Crane power flush ok?

I am having problems with my toilet constantly clogging.
Do those Crane power flushes work well?

Jag Man

There are Web sites that show test results for many low-flush toilets.
After
looking at one I choose a Toto Drake. We liked it so well after a year
that
we got a second one.

See http://www.cuwcc.org/Uploads/product...ance-Index.pdf

the problem with the power fushers is noise.

Ed
wrote in message
oups.com...
I am having problems with my toilet constantly clogging.
Do those Crane power flushes work well?

m Ransley

Consumer Reports has a good test and article of apx 30 -50 toilets in
their archives, go to C.R. online. I have a Gerber with the Flushmate
pressure powered tank , it works great but the neighbors next door can
hear it flush it is so loud. Allot are good, some not so good. It is
worth getting the C.R. article since price is not the determining
factor. If you don`t care about noise the Flushmate pressure tank
system is great, but it has taken me 2 years to get used to and now im
amazed at the quietness of normal toilets. Do some research you will
find something better for cheaper.

Crane Sure Flush Toilets twfsa Home Repair 1 October 5th 05 11:00 PM
Power surges Cheryl Home Repair 54 June 25th 04 08:50 PM
need help tracing power circuit on laptop railroadrum Electronics Repair 7 April 16th 04 09:02 PM
Power cost of idle electric water heater Phil Sherrod Home Repair 57 April 2nd 04 10:51 PM
Computer power supply compatiility My father's son Electronics Repair 15 January 16th 04 11:13 PM