Default bookcase "pins" to go in the adjustable shelf holes

We've moved and lost most of the "pins" that go in the holes to hold
the adjustible shelves of our many bookcases. Does anyone know where
replacements can be purchased? Online please, as I live overseas.
Thanks!

Carolyncc

Charles Spitzer

wrote in message
oups.com...
We've moved and lost most of the "pins" that go in the holes to hold
the adjustible shelves of our many bookcases. Does anyone know where
replacements can be purchased? Online please, as I live overseas.
Thanks!

Carolyncc

rockler. woodworkers source. basically any place that sells woodworking
accessories. you'd probably find them locally in a good hardware store.

Rick

wrote in message
oups.com...
We've moved and lost most of the "pins" that go in the holes to hold
the adjustible shelves of our many bookcases. Does anyone know where
replacements can be purchased? Online please, as I live overseas.
Thanks!

Carolyncc

Home Depot carries 'Shelf Support Pins'

Brass, Nickel, Tan Plastic and White Plastic...

Rick

Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
oups.com...
We've moved and lost most of the "pins" that go in the holes to hold
the adjustible shelves of our many bookcases. Does anyone know where
replacements can be purchased? Online please, as I live overseas.
Thanks!

Carolyncc

www.leevalley.com You can also cut steel rod the proper length and put
that in the holes.

Terry

wrote in message
oups.com...
We've moved and lost most of the "pins" that go in the holes to hold
the adjustible shelves of our many bookcases. Does anyone know where
replacements can be purchased? Online please, as I live overseas.
Thanks!

Carolyncc

If they are just straight pins pushed into a round hole; make your own!
If shelves not too heavy I've even used some thick aluminium wire. Much
easier to cut with pliers etc.Or even heavy copper wire!
Other wise cut off some nails (maybe four inch nails) with a hacksaw usually
a around an inch long be OK.
Terry.

jstp

You could probably get a bunch free at IKEA, at their service counter.

"Rick" wrote in message

wrote in message
oups.com...
We've moved and lost most of the "pins" that go in the holes to hold
the adjustible shelves of our many bookcases. Does anyone know where
replacements can be purchased? Online please, as I live overseas.
Thanks!

Carolyncc

Home Depot carries 'Shelf Support Pins'

Brass, Nickel, Tan Plastic and White Plastic...

Rick

adjustable shelf supports suggestions wanted [email protected] Woodworking 20 December 5th 04 04:05 PM
Neanderthal-style Shelf Installation (long) Patrick Olguin Woodworking 11 April 5th 04 03:39 AM
"safe" bookcase dimesions? Lily Fern Woodworking 23 January 24th 04 05:13 AM
Boring dog holes... Silvan Woodworking 5 November 4th 03 07:10 PM
Foundation holes jim Home Repair 0 August 14th 03 04:10 PM