Default Refinishing Kitchen Cabinets

I am looking at a quick way of bringing old doors back to life. I have
raised pannel Oak and not a lot of money to spend.

I see something call 'Wood Condition' that doest strip the finish, but
removes old varnish. Anyone had luck with this?

My other option is a couple quick passes of steal wool, a quick coat of
matching stain, then a coat of minwax clear poly.

Thanks,

C_Kubie

m Ransley

Nobody can give a correct opinion without Seeing them, take one to a
Pro.

Rona DIY kitchen cabinets thickness, etc... Howie Home Repair 7 March 22nd 06 06:29 AM
Kitchen cabinets Lynn Home Ownership 16 March 23rd 04 04:51 PM
Re-Finishing Kitchen Cabinets [email protected] Woodworking 3 February 22nd 04 12:54 PM
Best / Cheapest Place To Buy Kitchen Cabinets??? SuzySue UK diy 4 January 13th 04 01:36 AM
Refinishing kitchen cabinets Bob Woodworking 3 August 28th 03 02:09 PM