YDG

Default how to repair a sratch on a acrylic bathtub ?

I made a little scratch(chip) on my new acrylic bathtub (1/8" x 1/8"). Is it
possible to put something on it to recover the scratch ?

Thanks in advance,

YDG

Colbyt

"YDG" wrote in message ...
I made a little scratch(chip) on my new acrylic bathtub (1/8" x 1/8"). Is

it
possible to put something on it to recover the scratch ?

Thanks in advance,

YDG

I don't know if it is a DYI project or not. It can be fixed as good as new
by a pro.

Colbyt

HotRod

Sites I've seen recommend buffing it out, or if it's really deep using 1500
grit wet paper first and then go get a buffing compound and such. I believe
there is a company called bathbrite or something like that makes a kit. Let
me know how you make out as I need to do this project myself.