Giggle

Default REQ: Bathtub Repair Tips

I have a one year old bathtub, a regular type. Right before the drain
fixture, there is a crack. a crack that was caused by a falling object.
This crack is more of a "peeled off ceramic coating". It is deep enough
to let the water go in and flood my kitchen below. I tried to patch it
with a silicon type sealant but after a few wash, it came off easily.

Please give me some advice on how to repair the crack permanently.
Is there a sealant that is strong enough to stay for years?
Can I just simply apply a gout?

I would appreciate any advice you can share.
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Giggle